Our food distribution is dependent on donations received.
We limit distribution to 6 cans and one bag pet food regardless of the number of pets you have in your home. The sizes will vary depending on what we have available at the time. We may not always be able to able to supply you with specific food you request.
Our guidelines will remain the same:
- Proof of residence for Frederick County, Maryland
- It can be a driver license, a county or utility bill with your name and address on it or similar document.
- Food can only be given out to one household per month.
We suggest you check in with distribution at the following:
- Frederick County Humane Society
- Frederick County Animal Control
- Also, please check with county Food Banks, some will offer pet food to qualifying residents.